Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ernie Valenzuela <erniev@2...>
Ernie Valenzuela <erniev@2...>
Date:  Thu Jun 21, 2001  2:09 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Seeking British Classical music

----Original Message-----
>From: Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
>Subject: [vocalist] Seeking British Classical music
>Date: Thursday, June 21, 2001 7:58 AM
>
>Hi vocalists,
>
>The St. Philips Boy's Choir, on their CD Angel Voices,
>sing a beautiful song listed as "Sing Forever" and
>Emily wants to do it. There is no listing of a composer
>on the album (It's blank). I have asked at my music stores and
>associates to no avail; they all ask for the composer. Arghhhhhh!

Considering research possibilities...
Have you ventured a search to the ASCAP or BMI web sites & song indexes?
These sites do searches on "song title" & (vaguely recalling) "lyric".
I'm not familiar with any British cousins of these organizations, but I
would
believe - at the outset - there's one out there.

EV
not able to access internet info to give you assistance until later this
morning.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
12796 Re: Seeking British Classical music Karen Mercedes   Thu  6/21/2001   2 KB

emusic.com