Vocalist.org archive

From:  dramadiva2002@y...
dramadiva2002@y...
Date:  Thu Jun 21, 2001  11:02 am
Subject:  YAP

Hi y'all...

I think I could use some reinforcement here. I'm doing my first young
artist program this summer. While I'm excited to be doing it, I'm
only into day 3 of the program and I'm overwhelmed by a mix of
things. Mostly I feel like getting noticed in this large group of
people is going to be a challenge. (There are about 45 singers). I
have a juicy scene to do and I'm covering another really good scene
but I'm so right for the main understudy (as I have now been told by
a few people) yet the woman who got the understudy isn't quite right
for the role. It's a little frustrating. I know these things happen,
but it might help me if some of you could share your experiences with
YAPs.

Thanks so much,
DS

emusic.com