Vocalist.org archive

From:  Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Date:  Thu Jun 21, 2001  12:17 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] church music list-serve

Hi!
I know that this is an old thread but I've done a bit of searching &
thought folks might be interested:

www.churchstaffing.com
www.ministrysearch.com
www.ministryconnect.org
www.ministryjobs.com
www.ministrylist.com
www.tcmr.com
www.choralnet.com

My husband got called to an interview based on a listing that he
responded to so you never know...

Pat

ps I tried Choralist but couldn't get into the site. Temporary problems?
Any update would be appreciated.