Vocalist.org archive

From:  dclark <DCLARK@r...>
dclark <DCLARK@r...>
Date:  Wed Jun 20, 2001  11:45 pm
Subject:  I will get it right eventually!

I tried sending this, and think I used the wrong address, so here it is
again:

"Yesterday I wrote some comments about NATS, and after I had sent them,
realized I had sent them to the individual, when I had actually meant
them for the list discussion. (I was using an unfamiliar mail program,
so I goofed up!) I am going to forward my copies now to the list
(better late than never) of two of them. I neglected to save a copy of
the third one, so if whoever got it still has it, you can forward it,
too! Sorry for the fumbles!"

I also forwarded both the messages, and it appears that the forwarded
text did not appear, so I will try again a different way. I apologize
if you are getting these twice, but I took a long time writing them, and
I really want them to get to the list!

--
|\ Dr. Diane M. Clark, Assoc. Prof./Chair, Music Department
| Rhodes College, 2000 N. Parkway, Memphis, TN 38112
| 901-843-3782, dclark@r...
() http://www.rhodes.edu

emusic.com