Vocalist.org archive

From:  ibracamonte@y...
ibracamonte@y...
Date:  Wed Jun 20, 2001  6:12 pm
Subject:  ADMIN: two things

1. Linda and Caio, please take this to BACKSTAGE (to subscribe, send
mail to vocalist-backstage-subscribe@yahoogroups.com) instead of
discussing it further here. That's what backstage is for.

2. I'm leaving for a YAP -- I'll have computer access, but it won't be
as frequent (I actually don't know, it might be frequent), but would
love it if someone would volunteer to be an extremely low-maintenance
moderator while I'm gone.

Basically, throw off anyone who relentlessly spams (only happened once
in the last year), be slightly bitchy if people get into political
discussions (like I just did above -- rarely happens), and send me
email if anything breaks (shouldn't). The list will run itself if no
one voluneteers to take on moderator status, and I'll be able to check
in at least once a week, but in the unlikely event that something
chokes it would be great to have someone tell me quicker.

Peggy currently has moderator privileges, so if I were to die tomorrow
the list would continue (just in case anyone was wondering). And you
don't need to check your email every day to do it, although it's
helpful if you check semi-often. And life will go on without, too.
That's one nice thing about yahoogroups; it runs itself without any
real problem.

Isabelle B.

emusic.com