Vocalist.org archive

From:  Linda Fox <linda@f...>
Linda Fox <linda@f...>
Date:  Wed Jun 20, 2001  11:38 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Homosexuality as an essential artifact of sexual genetics WAS:...

promero@w... wrote:

> > > The _primary_ purpose of sex - biologically - is still
> procreation.
> >

> If you consider us to be biological creatures, and no more.
> Although technically your point of view is questioned when homosexual
> interaction ocurrs in the animal world.
>
> Of course, if you want to measure human life by biological conduct,
> singing by itself serves no proper biological function and thus must
> be discarded.

Well, no, I don't consider us to be biological creatures only. My creed
is all about finding the right balance at trhe right time, and much of
this is to do with the balance between biology and civilization. And now
that survival is not a big issue, where sexual attraction is concerned,
civilization wins hands down. (As it were:) :) :) )

So I don't think we need consider discarding singing!

cheers

Linda

emusic.com