Vocalist.org archive

From:  Diane Moore <adinca@i...>
Date:  Sun Apr 30, 2000  1:10 am
Subject:  Re: Fw: [vocalist-temporary] Re: MP3 Recorder

Rachel, pardon my seeming to butt in - A singer in my coach's studio has been
very pleased with the small Sony Professional tape recorder, using a plug in
mike instead of the built-in. They run about $350 + mike, I think. Our coach
has his own tiny recorder, but I've never looked to see what it is. As it's
not for posterity, the sound is ok. We just bring the tape, he puts it in &
away we go. It's been extremely helpful to review the tape during the week
between sessions. Good luck!

Diane