Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Rachel Hughes" <despina@p...>
Date:  Sun Apr 30, 2000  12:52 am
Subject:  Fw: [vocalist-temporary] Re: MP3 Recorder

Hi Dean,

Thanks for your input! Sorry, I should have clarified -- what I'm looking
for is the best possible medium for recording my own voice lessons. I
probably will save the occasional recording "for posterity" (ha ha), but
mainly something to give me the best idea of what I'm sounding like.

Thanks again!
Rachel

> The question is, do you want to use it for temporary use, like a tape
recorder
> or digital recorder? Or for permanent storage of an MP3 file? If it is
for
> permanent storage for later use as a CD or tape album, I would not
recommend a
> portable recorder which costs between $165-$300.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
1269 Re: Fw: [vocalist-temporary] Re: MP3 Recorder Diane Moore   Sun  4/30/2000   3 KB
1270 Re: Fw: [vocalist-temporary] Re: MP3 Recorder Dean FH Macy   Sun  4/30/2000   4 KB
1284 Re: Fw: [vocalist-temporary] Re: MP3 Recorder kapaulson@a...   Mon  5/1/2000   2 KB

emusic.com