Vocalist.org archive

From:  "David Grogan" <dgrogan@e...>
"David Grogan" <dgrogan@e...>
Date:  Fri Jun 15, 2001  7:30 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re:summer gigs

Every summer, several of my friends and I get together to sing a zarzuela.
This is the third time we will do this, and we will be performing "Luisa
Fernanda." There is such glorious music that many people do not know of in
these pieces. We perform them without blocking, with two pianos (and
percussion, sometimes), and people have really loved it. Earlier we sang
"El barberillo de Lavapies" and "La tabernera del puerto." If you haven't
had a chance to listen or sing any of these, try them out!

David Grogan
ETBU Music
Marshall, Texas

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
12683 Zarzuela (was: Re:summer gigs) Karen Mercedes   Fri  6/15/2001   2 KB

emusic.com