Vocalist.org archive

From:  "SMSchneider" <smschneider@e...>
"SMSchneider" <smschneider@e...>
Date:  Fri Jun 15, 2001  1:44 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re:summer gigs

Hi, All,

Well, I can jump in here and give myself a little plug . . . I'm doing a few
of the sop solos in Judas Maccabaeus with the Oratorio Society of NJ in
Montclair, NJ on August 7. This will be a summer "Sing," so it will really
concentrate on choral sections. In November/December I will be doing the
entire work with the Morris Choral Society in Morristown, NJ. My husband
wants to promote this as sort of an "Anti-Messiah" - it's appropriate for
Hannukah!

I just found out yesterday that in two weeks I'll be doing a sort of cameo
appearance of a few spots in Elijah in another "sing" with Masterworks, also
in Morristown, NJ. I do not intend to work up Hear Ye, Israel by then!

Other stuff coming up in the fall and spring - I'll plug that later on.
It's great to see so many of us doing such interesting projects. (Jenni -
have a great time at Eastman. Went there for undergrad - who will you be
studying with?)

Susan Schneider

emusic.com