Vocalist.org archive

From:  gwyee@r...
gwyee@r...
Date:  Thu Jun 14, 2001  5:31 am
Subject:  Need some suggestions for names

Dear Vocalistmates,

After 20 years of going without, we're finally going to adopt a new puppy to
our household; but I need some suggestions for some possible names. He's a
bright little Maltese who will be able to come home with me in about 3 more
weeks.

I first thought of Enrico [Caruso] who, like me, started as baritone and
transitioned to tenor (although I don't dare compare my singing to his).
Other thoughts were for composers whose music I've sung at one time or
other: Amadeus, Sebastian, Gabriel, Giuseppi. Maybe I could follow the
list format, eg "Amadeus-temporary"?

Any other thoughts would be appreciated.

GWendel, dT

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
12654 Re: Need some suggestions for names BEChoate@a...   Thu  6/14/2001   2 KB
12655 Re: Need some suggestions for names Greypins@a...   Thu  6/14/2001   2 KB
12656 Re: Need some suggestions for names velluti@c...   Thu  6/14/2001   2 KB
12658 Need some suggestions for names Laura Sharp   Thu  6/14/2001   2 KB
12659 Re: Need some suggestions for names Rachel Parker   Thu  6/14/2001   2 KB
12662 Re: Need some suggestions for names dorisopran@a...   Thu  6/14/2001   2 KB
12666 Re: Need some suggestions for names Karen Mercedes   Thu  6/14/2001   3 KB
12669 Re: Need some suggestions for names sopran@a...   Thu  6/14/2001   3 KB
12670 Re: Need some suggestions for names Erica Zweig   Thu  6/14/2001   2 KB

emusic.com