Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Rachel Hughes" <despina@p...>
Date:  Sat Apr 29, 2000  9:15 pm
Subject:  MP3 Recorder

Hi everybody,

After nearly tossing my dinky tape recorder out the window, I've decided to
take the plunge and buy myself an MP3 recorder. Anyone out there have any
recommendations on brands or dealers (online or in the Houston area)? How
much am I looking at spending for a decent machine? Also, is it worth it to
buy an external microphone as well? I have zero experience with these
gadgets, so any ideas would really help!

Thank you!
Rachel

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
1266 Re: MP3 Recorder Dean FH Macy   Sat  4/29/2000   4 KB

emusic.com