Vocalist.org archive

From:  Vicki Bryant <MezzoNotte@e...>
Vicki Bryant <MezzoNotte@e...>
Date:  Wed Jun 13, 2001  2:52 pm
Subject:  Re[2]: [vocalist] Summer gigs

My summer started with a solo benefit recital, which I just finished
last Friday.

I'm still teaching for most of the summer, and will be taking a course
toward my Master's Degree: Music Theory Pedagogy. (Next semester I
get to take a Feldenkrais class. That's my reward for getting through
the summer).

I'll also be singing with a local chamber choir, preparing a concert
for September. The only piece on the program I remember (but the one
I care about the most) is Debussy's Trois Chansons. I haven't sung
these pieces in 18 years - can't wait!

Thanks for starting this line of conversation Leslie - it's so
interesting to see what people have going on.

Vicki Bryant mailto:MezzoNotte@e...
Naperville, IL

emusic.com