Vocalist.org archive

From:  leskayc@a...
leskayc@a...
Date:  Wed Jun 13, 2001  1:30 am
Subject:  REP: HELP! I need Ice Cream...............

Dear List,

My 18 year old daughter has been asked to sing at a huge community patriotic
celebration musical extravaganza type event on June 30th. She has heard the
song "Vanilla Ice Cream" from the show SHE LOVES ME and would like to learn
it but we aren't having any luck finding the music. Does anyone have it who
would be willing to share it or give me the name of the publisher or
something so I could try to order it QUICKLY? Another song she likes is "In
His Eyes" from Jekyll and Hyde. Anyone have that? We only found out about
this last night, so time is of the essence. Any help can be emailed
privately...........

Thanks in advance,
Leslie

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
12628 Re: REP: HELP! I need Ice Cream............... MFoxy9795@a...   Wed  6/13/2001   2 KB
12630 Re: REP: HELP! I need Ice Cream............... despina   Wed  6/13/2001   2 KB

emusic.com