Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
"Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Tue Jun 12, 2001  8:43 pm
Subject:  2B out? An answer to Paul's ORIGINAL question....

Yes, I do know some gay male classical singers who are out-but-not-flaming,
and who have careers. Some even play romantic leads! They are more in the
up-and-coming ranks than among the stars... but then again, that's the
category *I'm* in.

Caveat: I live in an area of the USA that is considered Sodom-on-the-Sea by
some other parts of the USA. But then again, we're enjoying sunny and
not-too-hot weather and fresh veggies and art&wine festivals. Nyah!

RU & your sweetie in the South Bay? St. Luke's could use a few more male
types in the choir.

Elizabeth Finkler
Sunnyvale, California
mightymezzo@h...
mightymezzo@h...
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo

"If you must be wrong, be wrong at the top of your voice!" --Lucy Van Pelt

12625 Re: 2B out? An answer to Paul's ORIGINAL questio promero@w...   Tue  6/12/2001   3 KB

emusic.com