Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lisa Miller" <lmiller12@c...>
"Lisa Miller" <lmiller12@c...>
Date:  Tue Jun 12, 2001  2:09 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] 2Be out?

You know, sometimes it is hard to write e-mail notes... I was trying to
shorten what I wanted to say & some of the context of what I meant got lost.
I shouldn't have used the holding hands...what actually I meant is ...hell,
maybe I don't know what I meant. Intimate contact in public by anyone isn't
appropriate. Can't we all agree on that?