Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Cynthia Donnell" <csdonnell@m...>
Date:  Sat Apr 29, 2000  2:19 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Teaching space

Craig,
Churches will often make space available for teaching.   Their fee is negotiable.  It could be anything from "free", or sing a solo for us once a month, to a flat monthly fee.  If you work in a church or synagogue I'd start there.  If not, there may be a neighborhood church which will allow you the use of the choir room a few days a week.  I really doubt that anyone will want to be responsible for your library, but it never hurts to ask.

Cindy Donnell

Does anyone have suggestions on how to go about finding studio space for
teaching?
emusic.com