Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Link <johnlink@c...>
John Link <johnlink@c...>
Date:  Sat Jun 9, 2001  4:51 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Virus "Great Shockwave Movie"

Mike wrote:

>well john,
>
> until it has been proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that it is a
>virus, just go ahead and open it. why should you be denied the thrill of "a
>great shockwave movie"?

Mike, I'm not sure how I should read the tone of your post. My first
impression is that of sarcasm and mocking of what I have written. If
that's what you intended I find it quite innappropriate, as the
earnest intention of my post was to possibly slow down a hoax,
otherwise known as a virtual virus. My second impression was that you
were simply expressing your somewhat twisted sense of humor, which I
have appreciated on many occasions. I certainly hope that that's what
you intended,

John Link

http://www.mp3.com/JohnLinkFeldenkrais
http://www.mp3.com/JohnLinkVocalQuintet