Vocalist.org archive

From:  Shanna Hollich <Shadow123@r...>
Shanna Hollich <Shadow123@r...>
Date:  Fri Jun 8, 2001  4:43 pm
Subject:  Colleges/Universities

I know this seems to be asked quite often, but my
computer is not cooperating in my endeavour to search
the archives, so I turn, once again, to the list.

I have a friend who will be a junior in high school
this coming year and is thus beginning to look at
colleges. Does anyone know of any
colleges/universities with excellent musical theatre
programs and strong vocal performance programs in
Pennsylvania or the New York City area? She's already
looking at Carnegie-Mellon (Pittsburgh), but is open
to exploring other options. Thanks in advance for
your help, :).

(P.S. If anyone also happens to know of
colleges/universities in the northeastern U.S. (but
not in Pennsylvania) with excellent psychology
programs, send me a private e-mail. Thanks.)

=====
Shanna Hollich - Shadow123@p...
AOL IM: RHFoJO
shadow123.diaryland.com
NO S N B- C~ L- O++ CV

12545 Re: Colleges/Universities Naomi Gurt Lind   Sun  6/10/2001   2 KB
12553 Re: Colleges/Universities kapaulson@a...   Sun  6/10/2001   2 KB

emusic.com