Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
Date:  Thu Jun 7, 2001  5:35 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] TECH: Converting MIDI to WAV

Sorry, I was an idiot: if you're using any form of Windows, you might want
to check the Mixer pgm - if you have a soundblaster kind of card it would
be Creative Mixer. There are lots of sliders and mute buttons. You could
also double check that the software you're doing the recording with is set
to 'enable playback' or some such term. john

>I've tried several "tips" I found on the web which involve loading/playing
the midi file in one program while recording it in another, but can't get
this to work (it "records," but no sound when I play it back).

>Any ideas?
>
>Thanks in advance!
>Rachel

John Blyth