Vocalist.org archive

From:  promero@w...
promero@w...
Date:  Mon Jun 4, 2001  7:21 am
Subject:  Delayed Thank=yous

It's been a hectic few months, so I wanted to apologize for not
posting these early. To all of you that replied to my many questions
and my many problems, I want to extend a BIG *thank you*. My
technical problems aren't over and I guess there'll always be
technical issues to address as long as I am still among the wet-
behind-the-ears category, but your words of encouragement and your
written tips (although hard to implement becaus eit's always easier
to have the person demonstrate physically) have been great and
encouraging. again. THank YOU!

emusic.com