Vocalist.org archive

From:  Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Date:  Sat Jun 2, 2001  6:42 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist]OT-Matthew Broderick

Okay! I get it. My point wasn't that he isn't a good
actor. My point was that his star power from Broadway
didn't really translate to star power in the big
screen. Jason Alexander, however is another story.
He is the complete opposite of what I mentioned in my
last email. He did well on Broadway, but is known to
the world as George Costanza. A lot of people don't
know that he's a marvelous singer and dancer, unless
they saw Bye-Bye Birdie.