Vocalist.org archive

From:  Laura McBurnie <lmcburni@i...>
Date:  Fri Apr 28, 2000  6:13 pm
Subject:  shameless plug :)

(This is the duplicate of a post I sent to lieder-l.)

Hi Listers,
Those of you who listen to CBC Radio 2's "Take Five" in Canada might be
interested to hear my little talk on Strauss' Vier Letzte Lieder, an
Encounter which is going to air Wednesday, May 3, between 2 and 3 pm (CBC
buffers their broadcasts so every time zone gets the same stuff at the
same hour). It should also be available via RealAudio from www.cbc.ca,
which I think runs on Atlantic or Eastern time (sorry I don't know more
details!)

Caveat: I'm a student. This isn't a really polished discussion of the
works by any means, just a bit of an intro.

Cheers!
Laura
--
Laura McBurnie, Soprano
BMus Vocal Performance Student, Dalhousie University

emusic.com