Vocalist.org archive

From:  thomas mark montgomery <thomas8@t...>
thomas mark montgomery <thomas8@t...>
Date:  Thu May 31, 2001  12:54 pm
Subject:  One of Our Own

I would like to call attention to Hyperion Records new release for one of
our own, soprano Geraldine McGreevy with pianist Graham Johnson, in an
issue of Wolf's Goethe Lieder. You may sample both "Dank des Paria" and
"Phanomen" by clicking on New Releases at

http://www2.hyperion-records.co.uk

This recording will be available in the States as on June 2001, though NOT
at Tower Records, who has suspended the sales of all independent classical
labels, including Hyperion. I am so grateful to Hyperion for their fine
art song recordings, not only for the superb performances, but also for
the scholarly liner notes.

Mark Montgomery

emusic.com