Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
"PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Thu May 31, 2001  11:18 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ BY JUNE 1st!!!

This is a hoax. Please DO NOT delete this file. It is a necessary part of
your Windows operating system.

PJ.

. A Squirrel's Tale
Vote For Us! . What's Up?
. Astrology & New Age
. Garnered Images Astrology
[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me,
there, oh there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607)
[