Vocalist.org archive

From:  Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Date:  Wed May 30, 2001  5:24 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Mandy Patinkin

It's like the man has two different ugly voices. The
"Secret Garden" cast album is a prime example. On
"Race you to the top of the morning", he has his high
whine and this low growl and the two ranges have
nothing in common or any beauty. Don't even get me
started on "The Wild Party". It's a wonder to me how
he got so far. The only redeeming thing he has done
is "Sunday in the Park with George". He wasn't awful
there. Other than that, I DON'T LIKE HIM AT ALL!!!!!