Vocalist.org archive

From:  Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Date:  Wed May 30, 2001  6:08 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Kristin Chenowith

I missed this past performance, but I saw her last
year at the July 4th concert. She was amazing. She
sang "Happiness" from "You're a Good Man, Charlie
Brown", which she was in on B-way and sounded
COMPLETELY different than that lovely silvery sound
she exhibited on PBS. She's an exciting performer and
I'm looking forward to hearing from her again.