Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Date:  Tue May 29, 2001  10:57 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Folk Music Scene

Erica Zweig wrote:

> Dear List-ers:
>
> My brother is involved in the folk music scene up in New
> Hampshire and is thinking about relocating elsewhere in
> the US.
>
> The question is "Where?"!!

Good question. I live in New Hampshire and wouldn't leave it for the world.
Sure, the Winters can be rough, but for Folk music, it's one of the best
environments. Of course I live in Southern NH so I'm warmer (not!). The
Folk music scene began in the North and that's the best place. The only
other good spot for Folk music, of which I can think, is in Southern
California but the costs of living make it undesirable, at least for me.

Dean FH Macy

--
http://www.mp3.com/stations/epilogue_records_artistshtml
"If you must be wrong,