Vocalist.org archive

From:  Isabelle Bracamonte <ibracamonte@y...>
Date:  Fri Apr 28, 2000  4:55 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] OFF: Hey, where'd everybody go? (2)

Marko is also the one who pays the hundreds of bucks
for the vocalist.org server, database, mail system,
web space, and Internic fees. I believe that the
donations sent in from thankful listers only cover
about a fourth of his costs, the rest of which he pays
out-of-pocket. Not to mention the hours of system
administration he puts in (including revamping the
list and server when it is attacked by hackers and
shut down, which is the reason we're all here.

DON'T resubscribe. If you flood the broken server
with lots of mail piling up, it will only make the
fixing process take longer. Just be patient.

Isabelle

=====
Isabelle Bracamonte
San Francisco, CA