Vocalist.org archive

From:  Isabelle Bracamonte <ibracamonte@y...>
Isabelle Bracamonte <ibracamonte@y...>
Date:  Mon May 28, 2001  12:46 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] archives

> Pardon my ignorance, but I'm trying to find out how
> to look in the archives
> for info. on "Monica's Waltz," discussed at length a
> while ago. Can anyone direct me?

But of course! You can go to the vocalist web site,
currently located at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vocalist-temporary
and go to the "messages" section. To jump right
there, go to:

groups.yahoo.com/group/vocalist-temporary/messages

You'll see all of today's messages at the top. In the
text box above the messages, where it says "Search
Archive," type in your search criteria. "Monica"
should do the trick for that thread.

If you know there was a message once and you can
remember a phrase, you can type that in (for example,
typing in "bloody big magnum of Lambrusco," without
the quotes, will bring up the thread on Scottish booze
of a week ago). Most search engines are good with
quotes, but this archive system seems to be better
without.

Happy hunting,
Isabelle B.

=====
Isabelle Bracamonte, ibracamonte@y...
San Francisco, CA
moderator of Vocalist: the mailing list for singers
(vocalist-temporary@yahoogroups.com)

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

emusic.com