Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
"PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Fri May 25, 2001  11:52 pm
Subject:  Re: OFF [vocalist] water cure???

Funny but I just started reading an interview with this man before seeing your
post, Dr. John.

I agree he may not be expressing what medicine currently calls "truths" about
physiology, but I do think it a good thing if he manages to encourage people to
drink more plain, old water.

PJ.

. A Squirrel's Tale
Vote For Us! . Astrology & New Age
. What's Up?
. Garnered Images Astrology
[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me,
there, oh there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607)
[