Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Cynthia Donnell" <csdonnell@m...>
Date:  Fri Apr 28, 2000  12:56 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] OFF: Hey, where'd everybody go? (2)

I think the lack of traffic is due to the academic year coming to a close.  Many of us are hip deep in student recitals, exams, juries, spring opera productions  - and recovering from passiontide and Easter.  I think things will pick up again in another couple of weeks.

Cindy Donnell
a stressed university voice teacher who's grading her last 2 recitals tomorrow night  ;-)

Practically no traffic on the re-established Vocalist!  Is it the stock
market?  The NHL and NBA playoffs?  The post-Holy Week catatonia?

Or... has Marko got things up and running again?

Elizabeth Finkler
emusic.com