Vocalist.org archive

From:  "SMSchneider" <smschneider@e...>
"SMSchneider" <smschneider@e...>
Date:  Fri May 25, 2001  12:51 pm
Subject:  [vocalist] ANN: Concert

Hi, List,

Morris Choral Society, Gary M. Schneider conducting, performs "Back to
Broadway" with guest artists jazz pianist Rio Clemente and his trio, and
Priscilla Baskerville, soprano.

Friday, June 1, 8:00 Morristown Community Theater, South Street, Morristown,
NJ.

My husband's conducting this concert next weekend - should be really fun.
In case any one from around here saw the first promos, this was first
advertised with me as the sop soloist, but that's not the case! Priscilla
Baskerville (been on Broadway, Bess at the Met, international opera and
*also* jazz career) is wonderful and MUCH more suited to this than I ever
would be. I'm really looking forward to hearing this and meeting some
Vocalisters!

Susan Schneider