Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
Date:  Thu May 24, 2001  4:30 pm
Subject:  OFF, I ADMIT, was:Re: [vocalist] basses and other swamp creatures, was: count rodolfo

Well she is in Scotland, where you can get a lovely Bulgarian Merlot for
about 3 pounds. I tried, honestly. She calls Lambrusco "Vimto", after a
bizzare Scottish soft drink, which itself reminds me of these horrible
perfumed fizzy Canadian 'wines' like 'Baby Duck' and 'Gimli Goose'.
Ugh.
I don't know what she'd do with the Cabernet of Dr. Cagliari.

john