Vocalist.org archive

From:  Vicki Bryant <MezzoNotte@e...>
Vicki Bryant <MezzoNotte@e...>
Date:  Thu May 24, 2001  4:30 am
Subject:  ANN: Recital

Hello, Vocalisters,

I am pleased to announce that I will once again be performing the
program "Shadows and Moonlight: The Poetry of Paul Verlaine" as a
benefit for Chicago Choral Artists. The program also features pianist
Robert Holst, and includes song settings of Verlaine's poetry by
Claude Debussy, Gabriel Faure, Reynaldo Hahn, Joseph Szulc, Ernest
Chausson, and John Alden Carpenter.

The performance will take place on Friday, June 8, 2001, at Fulton
Recital Hall, 4th floor of Goodspeed Hall, University of Chicago, 1010
East 59th Street, Chicago, IL.

All proceeds benefit Chicago Choral Artists. A donation of $20.00 per
person is suggested.

Vicki Bryant
Mezzo-soprano
Naperville, IL