Vocalist.org archive

From:  "T.R. Larrison" <tlarr@m...>
"T.R. Larrison" <tlarr@m...>
Date:  Wed May 23, 2001  10:16 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Scottish sacred solo

There are some hymns from the Scottish Psalter in the Presbyterian Hymnal.
There are about three to the tune of "Dundee" that are nice. I like "I to the
Hills Will Lift My Eyes", based on Psalm 121. It is a simple song with a very
nice melody. It would be worth a look at the Hymnal to see what else you may
like.