Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
Date:  Wed May 23, 2001  4:41 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] basses and other swamp creatures, was: count rodolfo

I did indeed misunderstand, and have been welcomely corrected by you listers.
My e is often interrupted by people, whom it is my job to help, and the
cogency of my thought and the acuity of my comprehension often suffers
therefrom.
To utterly change the subject: I, at the age of 44, am going to run my
first race this w/e, a 20 kilometre one, here in Brandon. Never raced. Till
this w/e. My number, which I now have, along with some free safety pins, is
3. SO if I sound like a jock, ... well, you know. I have the idea of this
being my 'triathlon' year, in the course of which, all going well, I shall
run a marathon (in a little over (gulp!) three weeks)*and* also sing
Winterreise. That leaves a third mega-feat - something mathematical
perhaps? john