Vocalist.org archive

From:  Greypins@a...
Greypins@a...
Date:  Mon May 21, 2001  5:20 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] one more "dilemma!" (Italy)

In a message dated 5/21/2001 1:11:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
verdirules@h... writes:
verdirules@h... writes:

<< My teacher was disappointed I would not be going, as I would be one of the
older ones in the group with more experience who would be representing the
group. Not only that, I planned on helping her out with the group.

if your teacher is really disappointed and was hoping you'd be able to
help her out, as she is the coordinator, she should be able to get you a free
ride, if not actually get you paid.

unless you are actually going to get something out of it that you can't
get elsewhere and didn't get last year, it sounds like you can't afford it.
(i would include working with your teacherr as something you CAN get
elsewhere as you are already doing so.)

mike

emusic.com