Vocalist.org archive

From:  Eddie Patterson <edean_patterson@y...>
Eddie Patterson <edean_patterson@y...>
Date:  Mon May 21, 2001  5:46 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Amber Patterson-? for Dad

Dear Leslie,

Actually no one on either side of the family sings so
we do not know where it comes from. Yes, we are
extremely proud of her. There is actually no musical
background in our families, at all. It is something
she chose for herself. We have always given our full
support and encouragment to whatever our daughters
have decided they like to do. Thank you for your
interest.

--- leskayc@a... wrote:
> Mr. Patterson,
> I am certain that you are very proud and probably
> somewhat in awe of your
> talented youngster. I have a question for you,
> however............Are you or
> her mother singers? Is there a lot of musical (esp.
> vocal) talent in your
> family? I have a Little friend who at 11 is
> extremely talented and has quite
> a mature voice, but neither of her parents
> sing-everyone sits and wonders
> where it came from. I suspect that the talent is in
> the family tree, but
> unrecognized and undeveloped! Another reason to
> promote music in education!!
>
> Leslie

> removed]

http://auctions.yahoo.com/