Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Molly McLinden" <verdirules@h...>
"Molly McLinden" <verdirules@h...>
Date:  Thu May 17, 2001  6:36 pm
Subject:  Lisa's aria

Hi all,

I am going to learn Lisa's aria from "Pique Dame" for my senior recital this
year. I lucked out by finding it in Russian yesterday-- now all I need is a
good recording!
Any recommendations? I am especially interested in recital type CDs of a
soprano where this is one of the arias she sings. It does not seem to be too
popular, though! Any thoughts on this aria? Love it? Hate it?
Any success with it?

Thanks,

Molly

12011 Re: Lisa's aria Karen Mercedes   Thu  5/17/2001   6 KB
12019 Re: Lisa's aria Shannon   Fri  5/18/2001   2 KB

emusic.com