Vocalist.org archive

From:  Christie Connolley <cconnolley@c...>
Christie Connolley <cconnolley@c...>
Date:  Wed May 16, 2001  6:45 pm
Subject:  There is a garden - Trouble in Tahiti

Hi List:

I am preparing to learn this opera for competitions, recitals, etc. But I am
not sure how it is normally performed in such situations. There is a whole
scene with the Sam's character in the middle of it. Is it normally cut, and
performed otherwise in its entirety? Your feedback would be helpful!

Christie Connolley
Mezzo Soprano

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
11966 Re: There is a garden - Trouble in Tahiti Karen Mercedes   Wed  5/16/2001   2 KB
11967 Re: There is a garden - Trouble in Tahiti Christie Connolley   Wed  5/16/2001   3 KB

emusic.com