Vocalist.org archive

From:  Bill Alley <balley@h...>
Bill Alley <balley@h...>
Date:  Wed May 16, 2001  3:12 pm
Subject:  Cole Porter Songs

Could you please tell me if the following Cole Porter Songs come in a
higher key. The songs are: "I've Got You Under My Skin", "I Concentrate On
You", and "Night and Day". I have the songs in Eb, but as a Tenor they
tend to go a little low. Before I pay somebody to transpose them, I would
like to know if there are any printed versions available.

I think you in advance for your help and suggestions.

Bill Alley
Tenor
Boston, MA
Bill Alley
Registrar's Office
Harvard School of Public Health
Tel: 617/432-0496
Email: balley@h...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
11952 Re: Cole Porter Songs Dean FH Macy   Wed  5/16/2001   4 KB

emusic.com