Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Sandra" <sandra@b...>
"Sandra" <sandra@b...>
Date:  Tue May 15, 2001  10:55 pm
Subject:  problems posting to the list.

Hi all-

For many weeks (perhaps months) I had been unable to post to the list, but I
had been receiving mail. Below is my best guess at what caused the problem.
I don't claim to be a techie, so who knows, I could have missed something.
On the chance that it may be useful information, however, I am posting it to
the list.

It's good to finally be able to talk back! Being only a silent observer was
maddening!

Sandra