Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lee Morgan" <LMorgan923@t...>
"Lee Morgan" <LMorgan923@t...>
Date:  Mon May 14, 2001  12:34 am
Subject:  Rep Question

Does anyone know of a Baroque aria for mezzo and trumpet? We have a
fabulous trumpet player in town who plays at my church frequently who has
asked if we could do something together. She mentioned "Let the Bright
Seraphim", which isn't going to happen in this lifetime. I'd love to find
something like that for mezzo, and nothing has occurred to me. I have good
coloratura and would love to come up with something with that kind of
brilliance. I appreciate any suggestions any of you have.

Lee Morgan
Mezzo-soprano

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
11864 Re: Rep Question Karen Mercedes   Mon  5/14/2001   2 KB

emusic.com