Vocalist.org archive

From:  thomas mark montgomery <thomas8@t...>
thomas mark montgomery <thomas8@t...>
Date:  Fri May 11, 2001  5:02 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Yiddish Songs

Bill, I do not know any Yiddish art songs myself, but I do remember a CD
of them being published several years ago. You might check Tower and
Amazon and see if anything comes up. Also, if you are a member of
lieder-l, you might ask there; I'm sure Rabbi Allen would be familiar with
this repertoire.

Mark Montgomery