Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Audrey (its SUCH a cool name !)" <letmusiclive4ever@a...>
"Audrey (its SUCH a cool name !)" <letmusiclive4ever@a...>
Date:  Thu May 10, 2001  1:04 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Looking for a song by Zemlinsky

--- In vocalist-temporary@y..., Karen Mercedes <vocalist-temporary@y..., Karen Mercedes < > Ricording in their volume "Lieder aus dem Nachlass". You can get
this
> book through interlibrary loan (it's in the University of California
> system, for example). Just go to your university or public library
and ask
> to fill out an interlibrary loan request form with specific
information on
> author, title of book, and publisher, and indicate that you will be
> willing to accept any publisher's publication of the Five Songs.
>
> Or you can purchase the book from the Boosey & Hawkes website. Go to
> www.boosey.com, then to the Music Shop, then search on "Zemlinsky".
> They're charging UKL40.99, which I suspect is about US$65 or so. If
> were you, I'd go the interlibrary route!
>
> Karen Mercedes

Actually I did just find it in the library today in said book, thanks.
But my next question, since I am about to go on break, is is there
somewhere else where that song is in print? Another book of lieder
perhaps? I hate to make copies as I always like to have my own volume
of all of the solo literature I perform. I can't check the book out
from the library for the entire summer and I hate to buy a book that I
may never actually use if it is going to be that expensive (I already
buy enough that I do use that cost just as much). Thanks so much for
the help already! :)

Audrey

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
11722 Re: Looking for a song by Zemlinsky Karen Mercedes   Thu  5/10/2001   3 KB

emusic.com