Vocalist.org archive

From:  omigurt@a...
Date:  Wed Apr 26, 2000  1:51 am
Subject:  Re: I'm all choked up

Ximena quoting me, along with her response:

<< I would hate it if I were just standing up there

> pretending to feel emotion! >>

>You don't pretend to feel the emotion, you feel it to a certain point but it

>is always under control. You are in command of your feelings and how you

>show them. That's what I mean when I say feeling on the outside. People

are

>able to perceive the emotion in your voice not in your gestures.

>Regards,
>Ximena

Yes, Ximena! I believe we are in agreement. I hope that what I wrote above
didn't come across as a challenge against what you said. It is the day
before a big competition for me and so I am perhaps a little less sensitive
to others' feelings than I should be. I'm sorry if I have been brusque with
you.

Thanks,
Naomi

emusic.com