Vocalist.org archive

From:  Karen Mercedes <dalila@R...>
Karen Mercedes <dalila@R...>
Date:  Wed May 9, 2001  8:58 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Looking for a song by Zemlinsky

It's #2 of his "Fuenf Lieder (1895-96)", published posthumously by
Ricording in their volume "Lieder aus dem Nachlass". You can get this
book through interlibrary loan (it's in the University of California
system, for example). Just go to your university or public library and ask
to fill out an interlibrary loan request form with specific information on
author, title of book, and publisher, and indicate that you will be
willing to accept any publisher's publication of the Five Songs.

Or you can purchase the book from the Boosey & Hawkes website. Go to
www.boosey.com, then to the Music Shop, then search on "Zemlinsky".
They're charging UKL40.99, which I suspect is about US$65 or so. If I
were you, I'd go the interlibrary route!

Karen Mercedes
=====
My NEIL SHICOFF Website:
http://www.radix.net/~dalila/shicoff/shicoff.html

My Website:
http://www.radix.net/~dalila/index.html

-----
I sing hymns with my spirit,
but I also sing hymns with my mind.
- 1 Corinthians 14:15

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
11695 Re: Looking for a song by Zemlinsky Karen Mercedes   Wed  5/9/2001   2 KB
11702 Re: Looking for a song by Zemlinsky Audrey (its SUCH a cool name   Thu  5/10/2001   3 KB
11722 Re: Looking for a song by Zemlinsky Karen Mercedes   Thu  5/10/2001   3 KB

emusic.com