Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Audrey (its SUCH a cool name !)" <letmusiclive4ever@a...>
"Audrey (its SUCH a cool name !)" <letmusiclive4ever@a...>
Date:  Wed May 9, 2001  7:29 pm
Subject:  Looking for a song by Zemlinsky

If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking
for a song by Alexander Zemlinsky called Susse susse Sommernacht which
I first heard on a recording by Angelika Kirchschlager. I have been
successful thus far only in finding the German text (no translation)
and I would be really interested in having a look at the sheet music
in order to see if it is something feasible for me to study. One
source I located said that it was unpublished but since there is a
recording available of it, it would seem that this would no longer be
true if it ever was. Does anyone know where I might be able to locate
sheet music for this song?

Audrey :)

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
11683 Re: Looking for a song by Zemlinsky stjames   Wed  5/9/2001   3 KB
11691 Re: Looking for a song by Zemlinsky Karen Mercedes   Wed  5/9/2001   3 KB
11695 Re: Looking for a song by Zemlinsky Karen Mercedes   Wed  5/9/2001   2 KB
11702 Re: Looking for a song by Zemlinsky Audrey (its SUCH a cool name   Thu  5/10/2001   3 KB
11722 Re: Looking for a song by Zemlinsky Karen Mercedes   Thu  5/10/2001   3 KB

emusic.com