Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lisa Miller" <lmiller12@c...>
Date:  Tue Apr 25, 2000  7:28 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] July NATS conference

Would any female vocalists like to share a room at the convention? My
husband would like to go, but trying to find childcare for 5 kids for that
many days is next to impossible.

Are any of you planning to attend the July NATS conference in Philadelphia?

AT the last conference (in Toronto two summers ago) Vocalisters all wore
blue "V" stickers on their name tags so we could identify each other
(thanks to Candace Magner's efforts). It was a great success - people who
had never met in person took one look at those little stickers (and the
attached names) and hugged like old friends. I was a late arrival at that
conference and missed out on earlier social gatherings of the Vocalister
group. However, I intend to be at the entire conference this time around
and would love to have the same dynamics as in 1998.

Maybe we could start making plans now?

Betsy Zeller

Elizabeth Blades-Zeller, DMA
Assistant Professor of Voice
Coordinator of Voice, Director of Opera
Heidelberg College - Brenneman Music Hall
Tiffin, Ohio 44883 1-419-448-2079

co-author of "Singing With Your Whole Self: The Feldenkrais Method and
Voice."

check it out at www.inspirationpress.homestead.com/main.html

"Your capacity to express your brilliance is limited only to the extent of
which you have been hurt - or are afraid."

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only
plan, but also believe."